Having supported Jason several times over the past year or so, Jason is now returning the favour and providing backing vocals and sax accompaniment for Faye’s first solo show with her new swing trio.
Faye is best known for her role within STEPS where she was one of five young performers, who travelled the world together during their 5 years as a group. Together they topped single and album charts in the UK, Japan, Australia, Europe and the US. Having sold over 20 million records worldwide, the group were awarded a BRIT Award for their musical endeavours, which stood proudly among a wealth of other awards won throughout their career.
With 10 years of musical theatre under her belt, Faye is now going back to her original swing roots and has put together a fabulous autobiographical show with the backing of the dynamic Ambassadors of Swing, with guest vocals courtesy of Jason Isaacs, which she will launch officially at BONBAR on Sunday 12th July.
* VIP Dinner Ticket £49 includes admission to show, two course meal at prime position tables and after show Meet & Greet.
* Dinner Ticket £39 includes admission to show and two course meal.
* Seated Ticket £29 includes admission to show and allocated seat at the central bar.
* Standing Ticket £19 includes general admission.
Please note: Dining parties of 2 may be required to share a table with another party of 2.
MENU – pre-orders required by 3rd July 2015
- Pea and mint soup with white truffle oil croutons
- Smoked mackerel mousse, crispy toast
- Bourbon glazed baby back pork ribs with crunchy slaw
- Chicken in white wine and mushroom sauce with sautéed potatoes and chargrilled broccoli
- Grilled salmon fillet with chargrilled broccoli and new potatoes with brown shrimp and chive butter
- Slowcooked vegetable tagine with cous-cous
Desserts – available by pre-order only; charged separately on the night.
- Fresh English strawberries and cream
- White chocolate and blueberry mousse
- Cheese board
6.30pm: 467 CLUB opens for drinks (all tickets); adjacent to BONBAR
7.00pm: BONBAR opens for dining guests
7.30pm: Dinner is served
8.30pm: All remaining guests (standing and seated) are invited into BONBAR
9.00pm: Show starts, followed by a DJ
Carriages at midnigh